Watch the Russian River snake its way through pristine redwood forest to the sea where sea stacks and arched rocks await you at the site where Alfred Hitchcock's famous movie "The Birds" was filmed.
- The Redwoods & Russian River
- Birds-eye view of harbor seals along the river's mouth
- Sea stacks and arched rocks along the Central Sonoma Coast
- Bodega Bay
- Historic Bodega & Freestone
- Pt. Reyes National Seashore
- Time: Approx. 45-50 mins.
||Rob Clark, President of North Coast Air, Inc. Commercial Pilot with 33 years of pilot experience flys roughly half of our scenic flight tours. He is very familiar with Sonoma County and the North Coast having lived in the Healdsburg area for 23 years and Northern California most of his life.
Each Aerial Tour Includes
- Informative FAA certified Commercial pilots to guide you en route
- Private aircraft reserved for you and your companions
- A narrated natural history of each tour
- We fly 7 days a week, weather permitting, 48 hr. cancellation policy; no refund for "no shows."
For more information, price quotes & to Book Your Tour . . .
Call: 707-542-TOUR (8687) or click here to email us.
Ask about our Gift Certificates. A scenic air tour makes a unique, memorable gift!